Houston Pain Management for Sciatica
Diagnosis and Treatment Options
Are you interested in relieving the pain caused by sciatica in a natural and lasting way without invasive treatment? At Houston Pain & Spine, we focus on using non-invasive treatment to help patients like yourself alleviate pain. When you come to us for treatment, you will find that we are very cautious about the diagnosis process.
Common signs of sciatica include the following:
- Severe leg or buttock pain
- Weakness in the foot, leg, and knee
- An inability to stand up due to pain
- Tingling or weakness down the leg
- Numbness or pain on the buttocks or leg
We want to ensure that we are able to provide you with effective treatment. The Houston pain management services we offer for sciatica focus on providing you with pain relief and may include different types of physical therapy or non-invasive procedures. Please contact us today at (832) 436-4040 to learn more or schedule a same week appointment!
Why Choose Us?
- Same Week Appointments Available
- 2 Convenient Locations - Houston & the Woodlands
- Board Certified in Interventional Pain Management
- Houston's Top Doctors